For Part II, you will be shaping Part I into a new piece. Keep the Event in Part II in tact. For Part II, you will be adding dialogue to the piece. The dialogue should be between the two characters watching the event.
1. Revise Part I so that mistakes are corrected.
2. Add dialogue between the two characters into at least three points in the story. The dialogue should be interspersed with the description/action. Each point of dialogue must include both characters speaking at least one line each. Remember to start new paragraphs when dialogue alternates between multiple characters.
3. You can change details in Part II from Part I so that the new story makes narrative sense.
4. The maximum page count is 5 pages. Same formatting rules apply.
5. Give the piece a title other than "The Event." This title was actually used this Fall for an NBC series, so it's been taken.
6. Due Wednesday, October 6.
Assignment #20 (due 2.26)
9 hours ago