1. Draw Grid. Draw lightly with pencil.
2. Draw outline of African continent.
3. Draw country borders.
4. Draw African islands.
5. Draw Europe and Asia and remaining islands.
6. Label African countries.
7. Label Europe and Asia. Do not draw in individual countries on these continents.
8. Label all islands as labeled on your example map.
9. Label all bodies of water as labeled on your example map.
10. Label the following African cities: Cairo, Lagos, Kinshasa, Johannesburg, Abidjan, Casablanca, Cape Town, Accra, Nairobi, Dar es Salaam, Addis Ababa, Dakar. Use a symbol to indicate where the city is located.
11. Give map a title.
12. Add a compass rose.
13. Ink everything. This includes all borders, labels, your name (in lower right-hand corner), title, compass rose, one-inch border around map.
14. Erase all pencil.
15. Color in each country. Do not color adjacent countries the same color. Color Europe all one color. Do the same for Asia.
16. Color bodies of water.
17. Color compass rose.
18. Color one-inch border around map decoratively.
Homework for Thursday, May 27
6 hours ago