0. State the title, author and star rating (0-5) for your SFIRP book.
1. Describe the setting of the book. Where and when does the book begin? Describe what one would see in this place. How would this place differ from a similar setting set in the present day? What technology would one find in this place? Does the action in the story move to different locations? Explain.
2. What is the goal the protagonist must attain in this story? How must the protagonist attain the goal? Is the protagonist successful?
3. Is there an underlying message the author is attempting to communicate with this book? Explain.
4. What did you think of the book? Explain why you liked or did not like this book.
Due Wednesday, May 1.