Slide 1: Title
Name of Country
Slide 2: Location
Neighboring Countries/Bodies of Water
Slide 3: Environment
Mountains, Lakes, Rivers, Deserts, Rainforests, Plains, etc.
Slide 4: Key Feature or Region
Choose a physical feature or region to highlight. Explain what makes it significant or important.
Slides 5-7: History
Each slide must include:
- Major event or time period
- At least 3 facts, names, or dates
- Photo, illustration, or chart
Slides 8-12: Current Issues
These slides should cover the current political situation facing your country. This section of the presentation should give the audience a sense of the hardships and struggles your country has experienced. Each slide must include:
- A Main Idea related to the country's situation
- Relevant names, dates, events, and information related to the situation
- Photo or illustration
This will be the final slide of your presentation. You can include an image on this slide or you can create a Question Slide.